Who are we?
Green Parrot is a partner for people looking to grow their businesses through the combination of marketing and technology. We have been a top tier creative and digital force in the Polish market for over 15 years.
We are leaders in marketing content, with our blog and newsletter read by over 16,000 people in the Polish marketing and tech industry.
Besides our digital agency, we are also developing two additional businesses: software company develtio.com and hiondemand.com , delivering the best marketing professionals on demand.
Who are we looking for?
Currently, we are seeking an experienced, results-driven Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of B2B to support our brands, hiondemand.com & develtio.com.
We are looking for a challenger who will develop new growth plans and take full responsibility for the results.
This role is crucial to building our companies online presence and reputation, influencing potential customers, and fostering a community around our brands and values.
The hired person will manage our marketing on many levels (social media, newsletters, web, content, influencers, etc.) and coordinate the delivery of various assets and publications.
You will work closely with specialists such as graphic designers, copywriters, ads experts, SEO specialists, and project managers.
You should have a solid understanding of what is most important in B2B marketing and be results-oriented in your actions. We want to hire someone who is passionate about marketing and new technologies and has a strong understanding of EU and US markets.
It’s a plus if you’ve previously worked for a digital agency or a software company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Social Media Strategy and Management: Overseeing and managing social media presence on various platforms including LinkedIn, and Twitter (and any platform that you recommend). This includes curating relevant content, managing and scheduling posts, engaging with users, and monitoring analytics to guide strategy improvements.
- Personal Branding Management: Managing and growing the personal brand presence of Managers on LinkedIn and Twitter. Developing and implementing a content strategy that reflects their professional interests, boosts their thought leadership, and promotes the company's brand and services.
- PR: forming partnerships with opinion leaders (bloggers, podcasters, and magazines) to promote our services and Leaders.
- Newsletter Management: Being Responsible for editing the T-Shaped newsletter. This includes sourcing relevant information, drafting content, editing submissions, coordinating with contributors, and overseeing distribution.
- Content Creation: Creating and curating high-quality content for company's websites, hiondemand.com and develtio.com. This includes blog posts, case studies, white papers, web copy, and more. Coordinate with copywriters to ensure consistency in brand voice and messaging across all written content.
- Support Sales: helping our Sales Team with creating Sales funnels materials (lead magnets, landing pages, etc.)
- Market Research: Conducting a weekly research into marketing and tech news relevant to the business. This will involve staying updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and any relevant market changes. The findings should be shared with the team and where applicable, used to inform content and social media strategy.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience in managing social media platforms and content creation (for marketing agency or software comapany)
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with the EU/US market and the ability to tailor content and strategy to this region
- Understanding of SEO and content marketing principles.
- Analytical skills and the ability to think logically and draw conclusions
- Knowledge of current marketing and tech trends.
- Experience with personal branding is a plus.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/deadlines.
- Experience in using social media management tools for scheduling, analytics, etc.
What do we offer:
- A highly developmental position
- A very high level of autonomy
- Collaboration with people from whom you will also learn
- A unique working atmosphere
Send us your resume even if you meet only part of the expectations.