About our company
Develtio is a service productization company. We support people in transforming traditional services into digital products. We do it through agile software development, consultancy, and workshops.
Develtio was spun off from Green Parrot digital agency in 2017. Since then, we have grown to over 60 specialists and transformed from a generic software consultancy to a company specializing in transforming our clients’ services into digital products. Next to excellent programming talent, our marketing and business background is still part of our unique value proposition, which is so much appreciated by startups and enterprise clients who trust us with their projects.
* If your monthly salary doesn’t reach this level in 6 months since the start, we probably don’t have an employee-company fit.
- Very transparent and clear commission system that lets engaged people to significantly boost their base salary. No glass ceiling in terms of max commission.
- We will invest heavily in your personal branding
- Conference visits and delegations to the best industry events (WebSummit, DLD, London Tech Week, etc.)
- Fast professional development
- Job training and mentorship
- Partnership approach
- Flexible work environment — remote or in-office
- Medical and sports packages
- Positive, productive atmosphere
- Autonomy and freedom from micro-managing
- Excellent English proficiency - you will be working mainly with US, UK, and Canadian markets
- Proven track record of success in bespoke software development sales - at least 2 years of experience
- Experience selling both service delivery and staff augmentation
- Ability to work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Social selling experience and personal outbound lead generation experience
- Excellent skills in personal social media management and personal brand building
- Experience in successfully managing high-profile, large accounts, dealing with complex sales processes and collaborating across the organisation to maximize our offering
- Experienced to know how to identify strategic decision makers, reverse timeline and key decision criteria and plan to nurture them as prospects
- The ability to identify high-value opportunities through strategic and targeted prospecting into large organizations
- Self-managed - Energetic, flexible, and capable of operating remotely
- Sound consultative and challenger-type sales background
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accurate reporting skills & attention to detail
- Co-creating bespoke offers and working with our technical staff on solutions proposed to your clients (features, pricing, planning, etc.)
- Delivering remote sales presentations to our clients and providing consulting in a remote environment.
- Closing sales
- Lead generation via social selling and outbound - Important: You will get leads from our marketing dept, but you still need to be proactive in your own outreach, ideas, and contact building
- Lead qualification & conversion to sales opportunities from inbound and marketing-cultivated leads.
- Track, report and forecast your own sales activities in Pipedrive CRM
- Creating good relationships with your clients and helping them to grow their business with our technology and skills
- Proactively look for improvements in lead management and other sales & marketing processes.
- Keep abreast of new skills and features in our company, updates & partnerships, customer success stories and market trends.
1. first step – we will check your application and invite you for a job interview, when we will decide that we could be a good match ;)
2. second step – video call with Paulina Stawska – HR Specialist
3. third step – video call with Szymon Paroszkiewicz – Founder
4. fourth (and the last) step – video call with Robert Juszczyk – Managing Partner